From Kuwait:

I am 40 years old and have had diabetes for five years. I am taking medicine. I am not satisfied with my sex life due to premature ejaculation and no erection afterwards. Please prescribe suitable medication and other steps to tackle the situation.

This is certainly known to happen in patients with diabetes. It is very common to have difficulty maintaining an erection. However, this is a treatable problem. I would suggest you see your physician if you have not yet, or a specialist, such as an endocrinologist or a urologist who is familiar with problems of sexual dysfunction in diabetes.