From Ft. Wayne, Indiana, USA:

My friend, age 14, has just learned that she may have a kidney problem and need to go to a hospital every day to flush out her body, because her kidneys wouldn't be able to do that for her. Her doctor just put her on a pill that could help her kidneys. What would happen to her if her kidneys failed completelty? Would a kidney transplant help?

This is way too little information for me to have any real clue as to an answer. I can't imagine a 14 year old with diabetes having dialysis, which is what you describe. Beyond diabetes, there are a myriad of conditions that might require dialysis.