From Saudi Arabia:

My 10 year old daughter, who has had diabetes for three years, is complaining of multiple joint pain. Sometimes she describes it as severe and sometimes there is limitation of movement, but there is no fever, swelling or any color changes. What is going on?

I can't help much, but there is sometimes an association between diabetes and arthritis. You should tell her doctor about these joint pains.

[Editor's comment: Your daughter may be going through puberty and experiencing "growing pains". In any case, as Dr. Robertson has suggested, you should have her checked by her doctor. SS]