From Faridabad, Haryana, India:

How I can stop the oozing of blood or insulin after I have administered an insulin injection to my three year old daughter?

Count to ten after injecting the insulin and before removing the needle then press briefly on the injection point. A small amount of insulin (a drop) or blood leaking back will make no difference.

[Editor's comment: Make sure that you are rotating injection sites, and inspect them for hardness, puffiness, lumps, and/or dents. Lipohypertrophy and/or lipoatrophy can cause these problems to occur. It is very important not to use such areas for injections. SS]