From Sweden:

I have been inhaling steroids for about 15 years, when it at last was defined that I was suffering from asthma. Are you perhaps familiar with some scientific reports concerning a possible conjunction between steroid inhalations and raising the blood pressure? This is of course my non-professional hypothesis, but I thank you in advance for any clues of importance.

It is well known that chronic administration of steroids by pill or injection will tend to raise both blood pressure and blood sugar. However, the data for inhalations is weaker. I'd suggest you contact the manufacturer of your inhaler with your question, and ask them to supply the information to you.