From Keizer, Oregon, USA:

Our sweet six year old has often been going into out of control "rages" saying bad words and kicking, screaming, spitting, etc. Then, in the midst of it all she'll say, "I'm starving!" Then, when she has something to eat, she's a totally different child, her sweet nice self again. My husband has type 2 diabetes and suspects that she has hypoglycemia. I haven't heard these symptoms mentioned, and would like your opinion.

I don't think your daughter's behaviour is related to low blood sugar levels. However, since her father has diabetes, and probably has a blood glucose meter, a few checks of her blood sugar while 'out of control' should rule out this hypothesis. Ask her pediatrician for further advice.