From Kenmore, Washington, USA:

I have a comment about a previous question ("Is there a chance that hypoglycemia is the cause of my seizures?"

Our son was thought to have seizures but now they think it might be a heart arrhythmia or neurocardiogenic cause, not epilepsy. See Misdiagnosis of epilepsy: many seizure-like attacks have a cardiovascular cause. Get to an electrophysiologist for complete cardiovascular tests.

I suggest you work your son's physician to determine the source of the symptoms.

The differential diagnosis is broad. A cardiac source of the symptoms is surely another important item in the differential.