From Dubai, Duba, United Arab Emirates:

I have been diagnosed with diabetes. My fasting count was 131 mg/dl [7.3 mmol/L] and my two hour count was 145 mg/dl [8.1 mmol/L]. Please let me know the carbohydrate counts I can have for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

A visit with a registered dietitian who specializes in diabetes is your best first step. The dietitian can suggest appropriate carb distributions for the day depending on your needs and your individualized schedule. As a rule of thumb, carbs usually comprise approximately 50% of total daily calories, but need to be spaced out between meals and snacks (if applicable).