From Dallas, Texas, USA:

I am 31 years, six months pregnant, and, in my early teens I was diagnosed as having a low renal threshold -- a trait I inherited from my father. My obstetrician ordered a three-hour glucose tolerance test, and we are awaiting the results. Could the low renal threshold make it appear as though I have gestational diabetes?

I am not sure what you mean by a low renal threshold. I am assuming that this means protein or glucose appears in your urine. This should not affect the results of your glucose screening.

Posted to Gestational Diabetes