From a nurse in Boise, Idaho, USA:

Have there been any lawsuits filed because a school nurse (RN) did not delegate the task of administration of glucagon to someone who is not a nurse but is a school district employee? This would be given in emergency situations when the RN is not at the school.

This subject is very special here in Florida. We have had a lot of discussion at the local and state level about glucagon injections. I don't think there have been actual suits, just threats. I do know that counties that at first said they couldn't give glucagon, have now decided they could.

Posted to Social Issues: School and Daycare