From Adrian, Michigan, USA:

I'm 18 and have diabetes. I am on probation and have to take drug screens every month. Some people tell me that the insulin I am taking will get marijuana out of my system quicker than in someone who does not have diabetes. Is this true or not? Is it too bad get a tattoo on my body?

As far as I can tell, there have been no studies on the effect of insulin on cannabis excretion, but insulin stays such a short time in the blood stream that this is unlikely. The only study I could find on the influence of marijuana on glucose control in diabetes was over twenty years ago and on only a few subjects and no effect against a control group.

Provided that it is professionally done, there is no reason why a tattoo would interfere with blood glucose control.