From Kecskemet, Hungary:

My three and one-half year old son was diagnosed a year ago with a 48.4 mmol/L [871 mg/dl] blood sugar and a hemoglobin A1c of 14%. I have heard that acupuncture, polarised light, and magnetic bioresonance can decrease insulin requirement. Will these make the few still alive islet cells work harder or will they die sooner?

I do not believe that there is any properly documented evidence whatsoever that either acupuncture, polarised light, or magnetic bioresonance would be of any value at all to your son.

DTQ-20010201070134 PART1
Posted to Alternative Therapies and Explanations