From Orlando, Florida, USA:

My brother and his girlfriend are coming up for a visit soon. His girlfriend has diabetes, celiac disease, ADD, thyroid problems, and takes MAOI inhibitors. What sort of things should I be prepared for and what should I have on hand? Specifically, what sort of foods should I buy that she can eat?

You have quite a challenge coming up with some foods that might be tolerated by your visitor. The two most important considerations from a nutrition standpoint would be the MAO inhibitors and the celiac disease. There are important implications for both of these with food selections (or omissions). Two good references for a comprehensive listing of "do's and don't's" are:

1. The making of a user-friendly MAOI diet by Gardner DM, Shulman KI, Walker SE, Tailor SA.
  2. The Gluten Free Diet: Some Examples