From Newtown, Pennsylvania, USA:

My seven year old daughter has frequent headaches, and in the last few months, has been asking to go to the nurse in the afternoon at school with complaints of dizziness, nausea (never vomits), and headaches. The teacher says she becomes ashen and has circles under her eyes. Since there is diabetes in the family, we are concerned that she may have a problem. Where can I go to get a good diet for her? Many of the foods she wants for lunch, though low in refined sugar, are not complex carbs, but simple carbs.

Your duaghter needs to visit with her pediatrician about these headaches. It is important to try to determine a cause of these headaches and to rule out any serious disorder that could be causing them.