From the Slovak Republic:

What is the likelihood of my child having diabetes as an adult if she was having diabetic fetopathy as a newborn?

The term "diabetic fetopathy'" is not one that I am familiar with, but I am going to assume that this refers either to what is usually called neonatal diabetes in North America or possibly to being the infant of a mother who has diabetes.

Neonatal diabetes is a very rare condition. about 1400,000 births. About half of these children get better in a few months, and some of these can be predicted because they have a condition called paternal disomy on chromosome 6, about one quarter will have diabetes permanently, and the remaining quarter may initially become insulin independent, but develop diabetes again in the early adult years.

If you can get to a medical library, you will find a very good review of this in The New England Journal of Medicine, Vol 333; page 704, in Sept. 1995: Postprandial versus preprandial blood glucose monitoring in women with gestational diabetes mellitus requiring insulin therapy, de Veciana M, Major CA, Morgan MA, Asrat T, Toohey JS, Lien JM, Evans AT, or you can review the abstract on-line. Very few studies have been done on the long term outcome for infants of diabetic mothers. Such as they are show minimal evidence of insulin resistance, but essentially the long term outlook is excellent.