From Qatif, Saudi Arabia:

I am 28 years old, was diagnosed with diabetes two years ago, and I am on multiple insulin injections. However, I still have frequent high blood sugars and hypoglycemia attacks. I am thinking of an insulin pump, but it is not available in my area. Any advice?

Beyond the obvious advantages of insulin pumps, what you need mostly now is a good diabetes self management education. In fact, it's when you use pumps that a higher level of knowledge is required to handle basal/bolus insulin therapy. Ask your doctor or look through the web for the nearest diabetes team.

[Editor's comment: See Is pumping for you?. SS]