From Denver, Colorado, USA:

I am an 18 year old female who is not overweight and doesn't have diabetes. For at least three months or so, I have been getting extremely tired. I also have several headaches, get dizzy, and I have even passed out once or twice. Whenever I begin to feel any of these things, I try my best to eat something. When I do, I begin to feel better, my headache starts to go away, I'm no longer as tired, etc. My boyfriend thinks that I have hypoglycemia. He has told me that you can have it without having diabetes. Is this true? Also, my dad seems to think t hat I may have anemia. Could those be symptoms of anemia? Is there anyway that anemia and hypoglycemia are connected at all? I feel very confused at this point!

Your symptoms are concerning and need to be discussed with your doctor. Hypoglycemia is unlikely.

Posted to Diagnosis and Symptoms and Hypoglycemia