From Chandler, Arizona, USA:

My seven year son has had problems after eating sugar for as long as I can remember. He becomes dazed, irritable, emotionally unstable and sometimes vomits. At first we thought this was an allergic reaction to either a dye or something else in the candy, cakes, etc. until recently when he went about seven hours between meals and had the exact same reaction, and immediately improved after eating bread. Could this be a sugar level problem? If so, which type?

It is unlikely to be related to any sugar problems. I would suggest discussing your concerns with your pediatrician.