From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada:

I work in a pharmacy and we have a patient who has an infant with diabetes. She wants to if there is such a thing as a glucose suppository to treat hypoglycemia when her infant is unable to take glucose orally. Can you help me out?

No, but the glucose gels can be given in the cheek and are absorbed. The really best message is to prevent the lows. I know easier said than done, and I don't push infants.

[Editor's comment: You can use a very soft toothbrush to get the gel into a small child by gently using it to rub the gel into the child's gums or inside the cheek. This parent should also have (and know how to use) a Glucagon Emergency Kit. SS]