From Grand Bay-Westfield, New Brunswick, Canada:

My nine month old son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes yesterday. Can you put me in touch with other parents who have very young children with type 1 diabetes?

I suggest you create an entry in the Friends database for yourself. You can then search for others who have very young kids with diabetes.

I also suggest that you write up a page for your child and send it to us, along with a photo. We'll make a page in the Kids Voices or Parents Voices section (depending upon the story). That will help people with young kids contact you.