Question:

I'm fifteen years old, and I think that I may have hypoglycemia. Whenever I eat any kind of sugar, I get very dizzy and sometimes I black out. I have to go to the bathroom a lot, sometimes I throw up, I forget things and get a huge headache. My arms and legs will start shaking, I get very pale, and I feel like I'm going to pass out. I crash into things when I walk, and I get very tired. Whenever I don't eat sugar, I feel fine, I'm very energetic, I'm very happy, and I feel great. What could this be?

Answer:

It is possible that you have hypoglycemia, but you should call your physician and relate these symptoms in some detail to get it checked out.