I'm fifteen years old, and I think that I may have hypoglycemia. Whenever I eat any kind of sugar, I get very dizzy and sometimes I black out. I have to go to the bathroom a lot, sometimes I throw up, I forget things and get a huge headache. My arms and legs will start shaking, I get very pale, and I feel like I'm going to pass out. I crash into things when I walk, and I get very tired. Whenever I don't eat sugar, I feel fine, I'm very energetic, I'm very happy, and I feel great. What could this be?

It is possible that you have hypoglycemia, but you should call your physician and relate these symptoms in some detail to get it checked out.