From Jordan:

I have diabetes and heard about a doctor in London who made some people recover from diabetes forever. Is this true?

I have made inquiries with a number of prominent diabetes researchers and clinicians in the UK and, unfortunately, none of them has heard of the person you asked about. Since I greatly respect the knowledge of these individuals, my feeling is that if this person were conducting controlled medical research, these people would know about it. It may be someone outside the medical community, perhaps looking at alternative therapies or even promoting sale of a questionable product. In this case, I think it would be wise to be skeptical about what is being promoted.

Posted to Research: Cure