From Singapore:

My daughter has typeá1 diabetes. Is there an RDI (recommended daily intake) for diabetes to keep track of the food they eat? Is there a difference in RDI between type 1 and typeá2 diabetes?

There are recommended daily intakes for all nutrients which differ depending on age, stature and activity level. I would suggest you find a diabetes team or dietitian to help you with your questions. They are very important questions to get answered in order to keep diabetes under control while allowing your child to continue to grow and develop normally.