From Washington State, USA:

My friend is not eating lunch or breakfast. She called me one night crying because she was upset because she thought that she might be anorexic. She won't tell her mom, and she's not sure what to do. Do you have any suggestions?

Does your friend also have diabetes? If so, this can be very dangerous behavior. Skipping meals does not allow blood sugars to be controlled. Anorexia has a list of symptoms; it's not simply skipping meals. As a friend, encourage her to be honest with her mom or another grown up. It sounds like your friend really needs someone to talk to who can assist her with her feelings.

Posted to Behavior