From Leicester, England:

I am a 51 year old female who has had type 2 diabetes for two years, and is treated with an oral hypoglycemic agent. Last month, my doctor told me that my blood pressure was up slightly and gave me a diet to lower my cholesterol. I also take anti-depressants and hormones. I get dizzy when out, especially in crowds, and find balance a difficulty. I sometimes stumble and nearly walk into people. My life is full of stress which is caused by factors beyond my control, and I am constantly tired. I'm fed up with it. What should I do next?

I don't think diabetes is your actually first priority, even though blood pressure and cholesterol must be kept under strict control for sure. Type 2 diabetes brings an extra cardiovascular risk to patients, and blood pressure and cholesterol amplify that risk much further. However, when you describe your feelings while out in the street, a psychiatric consultation is my only thought as the 'next' step towards feeling better. Ask your doctor for further help.