Question:

From Maryland, USA:

If vomiting occurs within a minute or two after successfully treating a low blood sugar, is there any concern that the ingested sugar hasn't been retained?

Answer:

Vomiting is a seeming part of lows -- I think it is the stress. Glucagon makes kids vomit too -- that's why I like to use low dose glucagon. Mix and give a little and give some more if needed. The mixed glucagon is good for an hour or so.

The real answer to your question is a science project. You just have to check the sugar after the low and see. Is it possible all the sugar was vomited up? I don't think that is likely. Check a blood sugar in 15 minutes and repeat if needed.