Question:

From Brighton, Illinois, USA:

I am an 18 years old, female, a strict vegetarian (I do make sure I get enough nutrients) and do not consume any sugar very often. I have had two episodes recently during which I suddenly became very hot, dizzy, had a fast heart rate, and passed out. I drank some soda to bring my sugar level back up which takes an hour or so. Ever since then, I have had to urinate much more than normal, I am thirsty all of the time now, I am tired more than usual, and I am not overweight. What could these signs mean?

Answer:

I think you need to see your physician and have a complete history and physical exam, perhaps with some lab work to determine what this all means. These symptoms cannot be diagnosed on the Internet.