From Albion, Pennsylvania, USA:

I am 15 years old, have had diabetes for about five years now, and I wear an insulin pump around my leg because it is less noticeable under my jeans. I would rather have to change the insulin everyday and have it be much smaller than having it so big and bulky. I know that my question might come back like something I wasn't expecting, but I am a teenager, and a lot of people don't understand it. It would make my "teen" life much easier if I felt more comfortable. Are any of the new pumps smaller?

All the pumps are about the same size, but you should talk with your diabetes team and they can actually show them to you since there are some minor differences between the three brands.

You can always tell your friends that you were abducted by aliens, and this is how they stay in touch with you.

Posted to Insulin Pumps