From El Paso, Texas, USA:

When I was 21 years old, I had gestational diabetes, and at 24 years old, I was told I had hypoglycemia. I am now 25 years old, and lately I sometimes am fatigued, get very thirsty, and have frequent urination. Could these be signs of type 2 diabetes?

Yes, those are symptoms of type 2 diabetes. Gestational diabetes is a predictor of type 2 diabetes in the future. You are at high risk for the disease.

Now that you have symptoms, it is important for you to see a physician and have the appropriate tests and exam. It is important for your health.