From Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada:

My 12 year old daughter has type 1 diabetes and takes 110 units of NPH with a sliding scale of Humalog in the morning. We cannot find a needle to hold more than 100 units, so we are currently marking the syringe to avoid doing two injections. Do you know of any company that makes a syringe to suit our needs?

There is no diabetes syringe that will deliver more than 100 units although you could get 2 ml disposable syringes and small needle. I think you need to check this dose with your daughter's doctor. For a 12 year old of average weight (42 Kg) the average dose of insulin would be around 36 Units total per day unless your daughter has one of the insulin resistance syndromes.

Additional comments from Lois Schmidt Finney, diabetes dietitian:

That is a lot of insulin! Are you sure that is not to be divided into two shots? If this is the correct dose, please try to get to a diabetes team. With only a few exceptions, all of our kids here are on three shots or more or on an insulin pump to achieve better control. Again, please try to see a pediatric diabetes team.