From St. Charles, Missouri, USA:

My four year old daughter drinks a lot of fluids. She gets up in middle of night to drink water, and her teacher complains that she needs to use the restroom a lot. She has no weight loss but she is moody. Her sister has SCID (JAC 3) and had a transplant. I've also read about celiac disease. Should I have the four year old tested for diabetes? I read somewhere that diabetes has to do with the B cells. Obviously SCID has to do with T and B cells. Could this the genetic and run with JAC 3 gene and just manifest in a different way?

It sounds like you are talking about very different illnesses. The B cells in diabetes have to do with the B or beta cells in the pancreas. Celiac disease is another autoimmune disorder, somewhat like diabetes and more common in type 1 diabetes. There is usually no excess thirst/urination with celiac disease, though.

You should talk with your pediatrician in some detail and get some specific tests run to be sure there is no diabetes insipidus, bladder problems etc. Often such problems are merely amount of liquid being consumed and habits rather than anything else. If they become a problem in class, then they could easily be addressed by your pediatrician.