From Canada:

What does it mean if I have lumps in my arms and thighs?

I am assuring you have diabetes and are injecting into your arms and thighs. If this is so, then the likelihood is that you are overdoing your injection sites, and using the same sites too frequently.

You should move around more often, and avoid using the same sites. If you are not sure which sites to use, you should talk it over with your diabetes team. Avoiding lumpy sites will ensure smooth release of insulin into your body and so help in having good blood glucose control.

[Editor's comment: Lumps caused by insulin injections are technically called lipohypertrophy. WWQ]