From Canada:

I have been suffering from type 1 diabetes for over 26 years and currently, my major problem is gastroparesis. Nothing seems to help! A friend told me that some antibiotics may be helpful. Does anybody have some experience with this? If yes, which antibiotic works best?

The antibiotic in question is erythromycin. This antibiotic mimics a peptide which stimulates motility in the digestive tract. Since gastroparesis is a difficult problem to treat, I would suggest you see a gastroenterologist or diabetologist who has an interest in the area. There may also be a chance to participate in clinical trials for other medications which may treat this condition.