From Manhattan, New York, USA:

I keep reading about the sexual issues of impotence, but they all relate to erection. What about the loss of the ability to ejaculate?

I am not a sex therapist so I can make only general statements about the issue. It is true that diabetic neuropathy involves difficulty with sexual function. This includes the ability to initiate and maintain an erection. It also involves the ability to obtain orgasm and ejaculate, since these require input of the sympathetic nerves, part of the autonomic nervous system. However, you need to have these issues discussed with your physician because there are a number of medications which may interfere with these functions and the problem can be potentially treated.