From Fairfield, Ohio, USA:

Can you tell me how many servings of meats, fats, milks, starches, vegetables, and fruits I can have on a 2000 calorie diabetic diet? I know how to make up my own meal plan, but I don't know how much of each I can have.

I am sorry I am not able to develop an individualized meal plan for you through this site. You need to seek out a dietitian who can do a careful assessment of your needs help direct you regarding how many servings from each of the groups you should have. In the meantime, the Food Guide Pyramid might help you with some of the distribution problem. I hope you can find some help soon.