From Sonora, Mexico:

My five year daughter (diagnosed with type 1 diabetes about a year ago) frequently complains of stomachaches. Tests for wheat, egg and milk protein problems were negative. What else can I check to find out the reason for the stomachaches?

It's simply not possible to offer much help with a general question such as this. However, it is extremely common for children to complain of abdominal pain and for extensive investigation to be negative -- then the symptoms disappear. Obviously, the intensity of the pain, associated symptoms, etc., will determine what (if any) investigations are appropriate.

Posted to Aches and Pains