From San Jose, California, USA:

I am 19 years old, have had diabetes for two years. and I am uncomfortable doing a shot almost anywhere. A few days ago, I got in a fight with a friend who teasingly stabbed me in my left breast with a clean syringe. It did not hurt. Is there any danger in injecting insulin into the breast?

No -- no danger in taking an accidental injection into the breast -- although I would not recommend using that site for routine injections.

[Editor's comment: I have heard of women using the breast as an insulin pump infusion site. JSH]