From Stone Mountain, Georgia, USA:

My insurance co-pay went up, but what concerns me, is that now that co-pay only covers a 30 day supply. Last year, I could get a 90-day supply for one co-pay. I am almost paying retail prices. Has anyone else noticed that their expense for supplies has tripled?

I noticed the same thing. I think that is what the concern is about with the rising cost of health care. I also used to get a 90 day supply of needed things and now it is only 30 days. What happens if I drop the bottle of insulin or the test strips go in the toilet?

Posted to Insurance/Costs