From Riga, Latvia:

I am 35 years old, have had type 1 diabetes for 26 years, and I am having lows around 5:00-6:00 am. I always had an evening snack, when my bedtime sugar level is below 140 mg/dl [7.8 mmol/L]. I have checked my sugar level around 2:00-3:00 am, and it's about 126-150 mg/dl [7-8.3 mmol/L]. What I can I do to solve my problem?

It sounds like your insulin, which peaks in the am, needs to be decreased. Since you have not included your insulin dose in your question, I cannot be sure what type or dose you are taking. Further discussion should be carried out with your physician.