From Seattle, Washington, USA:

My 40 year old husband suffers from chronic pancreatitis and subsequent diabetes. Just this year, he has begun experiencing gastroparesis and is miserable in the mornings with nausea and dizziness. Is there a reason he feels worse in the morning? Other than medicines for nausea and digestion, is there anything we can do or avoid to help these attacks ease?

I would recommend you get an opinion from a gastroenterologist who is familiar with this problem. I am not sure if the nausea is related to the neuropathy of having diabetes or the chronic pancreatitis. This problem, gastroparesis, is very difficult to treat. There are some experimental therapies that might be available to you in the Seattle area.