From Zürich, Switzerland:

For some time, my 39 year old husband complains of constant headaches, but the neurologist found nothing. Today his blood sugar was 11.3 mmol/L [203 mg/dl] in the morning after breakfast. It was never so high before, on the contrary, quite low.His father has diabetes and so did his grandfather. Could there be a link between the sugar and the headaches?

By the time you get this answer, I hope your husband has been seen by his physician again for a blood sugar test. Yes, headaches and many other symptoms can be caused by high or low blood sugars. With his family history, his risk for diabetes is high. I suggest that he have not only a fasting blood sugar test but a two-hour after glucose test as well to see if there are any problems with his ability to make insulin.