From Weatherford, Oklahoma, USA:

I am 28 years old, I had a glucose tolerance test about a year and a half ago, and my doctor would not go so far as to say I had diabetes, but did say that my blood sugars followed a diabetic curve and that there was sugar in my urine. He said that I may be suffering from a real case of hypoglycemia. My mother, grandmother, grandfather and three uncles all have diabetes. Is my hypoglycemia just a precursor to diabetes?

It would appear that your family history has "set you up" for diabetes.Yes it would appear that your current hypoglycemia could indeed be a precursor to high blood sugars in the future. This low blood sugar is often caused because your pancreas has started to slow down in its ability to make insulin and then overcompensates with too much causing you to go low after meals.