From Huntington Beach, California, USA:

I work for a company that is putting on a Carnival/Fun Fair for children and teens living with diabetes, so I would like to get a few suggestions for foods and snacks that we should provide.

What a great idea! I would have a variety of foods available from the normal treats found at such events to a few without sugar embellishments. Fruit ices (if you have a way to keep them frozen), popcorn, chips, pretzels, etc. can be available as well as the usual treats enjoyed by children. Most children are aware of how to work sugar into their meal plans and with increased activity some sugar should be available to help keep blood sugars from going too low. Ask a few of the families who are dealing with diabetes what they would suggest. There really are no forbidden foods. I hope you have a successful event.