From the United Kingdom:

I'm a 17 year old with type 1 diabetes, and I am currently taking Humalog (lispro) insulin before breakfast, lunch, and dinner and a long acting insulin before bed. Do I have to have breakfast in the morning (and insulin) as it's so fast acting it only really lasts for that meal? This is becoming a problem as rarely feel hungry until lunch time, and at present I am forcing myself to eat breakfast which leaves me feeling bloated all morning.

In theory, if you don't take insulin then you don't need to eat breakfast. However, it's pretty unphysiological to fast more than 12 hours, and any dietitian will tell you that breakfast is a very important meal for setting you up metabolically for the day. Moreover, if you miss breakfast then your bedtime insulin may still be around and precipitate hypoglycaemia. To summarise, I see no need for you to eat much, but you should eat something.