From the USA:

My grandmother has type 1 diabetes, and, while she was testing her sugar level, I wanted to know if it hurt. So, she had me test my sugar, to show me what it was like and my sugar was at 32 mg/dl [1.8 mmol/L]. She was concerned and had me eat fruit. About a week later she me tested again, I was 41 mg/dl [2.3 mmol/L], and she told me I should go to the doctor. What is a normal range? Should I be concerned?

A normal range for blood sugar is around 65-110 mg/dl [3.3-6.1 mmol/L] before meals. I would suggest you review your recent testing results with your physician.