From Knoxville, Tennessee, USA:

My 26 year old boyfriend has had diabetes since he was 10 (type 1, I think), and when we are intimate, he has an orgasm, but he does not ejaculate at all. I am worried that he will not be able to have children if we decide on that some day. Can diabetes do that to him? Can diabetes make you moody and make you feel like you just want to be alone?

Diabetes can also affect nerves, including the nerves the innervate the penis. He may be having retrograde ejaculation into his bladder. This may be a manifestation of diabetic neuropathy.

Diabetes can cause the mood changes you are describing, especially if your boyfriend has marked swings in his blood sugars. Is he doing all he can do to care for himself? In addition, patients with diabetes are more likely to be depressed. Is he depressed?

I would recommend he see a physician regarding the treatment of his diabetes.