From Houston, Texas, USA:

When I was pregnant with my now seven year old daughter, I had gestational diabetes treated with insulin. Now, she has a weight problem, is going into puberty very rapidly, has been complaining about headaches recently, and she wears glasses. Is there a possibility that my gestational diabetes would affect her now?

It is unlikely that your gestational diabetes has any relation to the current problems your daughter is having. However, gestational diabetes places you at increased risk for type 2 diabetes in the future. Please read What is Gestational Diabetes?

Posted to Gestational Diabetes