From Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada:

I am 15 and I have some of the symptoms of type 1 diabetes. I haven't gained any weight, I am always thirsty, and I go to the bathroom more often than I used to. I sometimes tremble, I get sick if I eat right after fasting, and I get very drowsy after eating a snack or even drinking a can of pop. I also just read that blurry vision and changes of the iris can be symptoms, and I have both of them.

My mom is taking me to the doctor to get my blood checked. Will this rule out diabetes? Could I have diabetes?

You definitely should see your doctor and review all these symptoms. Your doctor may want to do some special blood tests after examining you and considering other possible causes for these symptoms. They could be diabetes, but they could also be lots of other things. Work with your doctor and his or her staff to figure things out.