From England:

My seven year old son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes two months ago, and he is also autistic (possibly Asperger's Syndrome) with behavioural and social problems. I have contacted the National Autistic Society and also Diabetes UK to try and find out if there is any specific guidance when both conditions occur together, without success. I am particularly interested in the problems we have encountered trying to give injections when my son refuses to be 'rewarded' or 'motivated'.

This is a rare association, but one that I have come across, quite probably a coincidence due to the frequency of diabetes. However, I sympathise with your problem. In many ways, however, it is no different to having any child (admittedly they are usually toddlers) being reluctant to have insulin injections. The main thing is that 'no' is not an acceptable answer and negotiation can only go so far before gentle restraint and injection are necessary. Usually, the message gets through that there's no point in putting up a fight because the injection will happen. If this fails then you should ask your diabetes team to refer you to a psychologist.