From Tehran, Iran:

My 17 year old daughter, who has had type 1 diabetes for about eight years, recently woke up in the middle of the night crying because of too much pain in her right leg. We have been to the doctor and after all tests, he advised to control her blood sugar, which she has done, but still is having the same problem! What should we to stop this?

Although I doubt this is the case, your daughter may be experiencing neuropathy. Pursue this with a neurologist. If she indeed does have neuropathy, there are treatments for it.